Croton Falls Fire Department responds to smoke incident at North Salem Middle School / High School

Image

The Croton Falls Fire Department responded to an alarm at North Salem Middle/High School Friday. (Image courtesy of CFFD)

The Croton Falls Fire Department was dispatched to North Salem Middle School / High School Friday morning in response to an alarm.



Upon arrival, CFFD chief Sean Partenio upgraded the alarm after discovering smoke in the building. Investigation revealed a faulty water heater. The building was immediately vented.

No students were in the building at the time. The North Salem Central School District was closed this week for mid-winter break and professional development days.

Croton Falls Firefighters determined the source of the smoke to be a faulty water heater. Image courtesy of CFFD.
I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is unverified
Spam
Offensive

Replies