How to participate in North Salem town government the week of January 10 - 14
There are two public meetings scheduled in North Salem this week. Both the North Salem Town Board and the Board of Appeals will hold regular meetings.
On Tuesday, January 11, the North Salem Town Board will hold a regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. The meeting agenda includes the following resolutions:
- To authorize an agreement with James Hahn engineering for technical, environmental and management consultation for the Town of North Salem
- To authorize a salary increase for court personnel
- To seek bids for Owens Road roof repairs
- To set a public hearing date to consider a local law to adopt the NYStretch Energy Code
- To authorize an agreement with Verizon to construct a new tower-based wireless facility at 28 Deveau Road
Click here to view the full agenda.
On Thursday, January 13, the North Salem Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing at 7:30 p.m. The Board will hear requests for special permits and area variances from community members. Click here to view the full agenda.