Hilltop Hanover Farm to host Views, Brews & BBQ fundraiser
Hilltop Hanover Farm, the Westchester County-owned organic farm located in Yorktown Heights, is hosting its 2nd annual fundraiser Saturday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. The Views, Brews & BBQ event invites locals to visit the farm for an afternoon of food, craft beer tastings, barbecue from Brooklyn-based Hometown Bar-B-Que and live music from the Sara Milonovich & Daisycutter ensemble, an acoustic and roots-music band with a focus on bluegrass and old-time country.
The brewers this year feature Broken Bow Brewery, Wolf and Warrior, Decadent Ale, Alternative Medicine, and Pump house wine.
Views, Brews & BBQ is hosted by the Friends of Hilltop Hanover Farm, a group that coordinates programming and education for the farm. The group oversees a broad range of offerings that are open to all community members, including a farm stand that sells fresh produce and native plants, U-Pick veggies, herbs and flowers, wholesale produce, a community CSA, a native plant nursery, and a food donation program. The Friends of Hilltop also oversees a comprehensive educational program, including youth and adult education covering topics such as seed harvesting, beekeeping, nature photography, flower beds and more.
Available tickets/sponsorship levels for Views, Brews & BBQ:
- Seed - Individual tickets: $150 per person
- Germinate - Sponsorship (+2 event ticket): $1,000
- Pollinate - Sponsorship (+4 event tickets): $2,500; includes private guided farm tour
- Cultivate - Sponsorship (+6 tickets): $5,000; includes $400 CSA membership for 2023 season, meet & greet with the farmer
- Harvest - Sponsorship (+1- tickets): $10,000; includes $800 CSA membership for 2023 season, meet & greet with the farmer
To learn more about Hilltop Hanover Farm, visit https://hilltophanoverfarm.org/