U-Pick Flowers at Honeybee Grove
Our zinnia patch will be open from 9am to 3pm this Saturday and Sunday for open picking! Come on down to pick your own zinnias this weekend.
- $30 per picking bucket
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Venmo accepted.
- We provide scissors for cutting and a jug to carry your blooms home
- 9am-3pm August 20th & 21st
For more information please visit: www.honeybeegrove.com
Things to Keep in Mind While Visiting:
- Honeybee Grove is kid friendly! But not super stroller friendly as you will be walking in a field.
- Please note, many types of flowers are toxic to humans and household pets. Be sure to take care when on the property and back at home. So for this reason, no dogs allowed at this time.
- Outside food is allowed, at the tables but be sure to clean up after yourself.
- Please respect the flowers and wildlife while on premises, some bugs are great for the flowers and our eco-system.
- Our farm grounds are a work in progress and are under construction. We are still finding some poison ivy on the grounds' perimeters. We recommend close-toed shoes and ask that you stick to the driveway and the flower patch areas of the farm.
Honeybee Grove Flower Farm
265 Route 202
(Behind Taste Deli)
Somers, NY 10589